Terms & Conditions
Term's & Conditions
Bookings are required for all Tours / Packages.
- All tours must be Booked via Phone, Fax, Email, Web Booking Form
- A deposit of 25% is required to confirm your tour reservation Extended tours only (more than 3 days)
- Full Payment must be received thirty (14) days prior to Tour / Package commencement.
- Tour bookings, Prices are quoted Based on 4 Person’s and price change will occur as per no of person listed.IE: (2 person)
- All prices are quoted per person based on twin share accommodation( See single supplement rule )
- Tour bookings, Prices are quoted Based on 4 Person’s and price change will occur as per no of person listed.IE: (2 person )
- Full Payment of Day Tour is due prior to tour commencement of tour
- Exceptions to above are at the discretion of You Toucan Tour Management
Single Supplement Rule
- Single supplement charge: Extended tours are noted in Itiniary / or contact management for decision
- Single Supplement charge: Day tour POA
Currency / Payment
- All prices quoted in Australian $AUD Currency.
- We accept: Cash, Direct bank credits , Money Order or Bank Cheque only .
Cancellation charges will apply at the following rate.
- Less than fourteen (14) days, 10% surcharge of full rate per person.
- Less than seven (7) days, 50% surcharge of full rate per person.
- Less than two (2) days, 100% surcharge of full rate per person.
- Special events and Vouchers are subject to other conditions dictated by You Toucan Tour.
- The above cancellation charges are at the discretion of You Toucan Tour.
Tour dates Advertised are subject to change or cancellation with out notice due to operational requirements dictated by You Toucan Tour.
Corporate and Personal Transfers
Are not included in prices of Tours / Packages and are Not subject to the above terms and conditions are at the discretion of You Toucan Tour.
Government Regulations prohibit smoking in all tourist vehicles and all accommodation within Australia, therefore smoking is restricted to the travel stops.
You Toucan Tour accepts no responsibility for the loss or damage to personal effects or luggage.
You Toucan Tour strongly advises you to take out travel insurance.
You Toucan Tour operates in South Australia & (the outback regions) and reserves the right to alter or cancel the tour program if road, weather, or other conditions dictate.
*Prices are subject to change without notice
You Toucan Tour has operators accreditation, with public liability insurance.
Our drivers are chauffeur accredited, and have current first aid certificates.
Be aware of these points in choosing your tour operator!
Thanks for looking may your days aways shine>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>